Hochficht Race Course
Try this 2 km FIS approved ski race course and see how fast you can go. The standard run finishes right at the base station of the Hochficht cable car (difference in elevation: 404 m).
Zwieselberg run is our steepest FIS course.
The red section of the Stierwiesen run is the best to organise club or company races
Hochficht Mountain boasts a great variety of terrain for all levels of skiers and boarders!
A top-of-the-line snowmaking system guarantees a high quality snow surface on 100% of the terrain!
- Standard Run: 2 km, challenging, European cup tested race course from the mountain summit to the base station (difference in elevation: 404 m)
- Schönberg Run: 1 km flat upper part parallel to Czech border, then demanding natural lane leading to the Standard Run.
- Stierwiesen Run: 3,5 km long and ideal for families. Red and blue runs lead to base station. Kinderland is next to the base station.
- Hochwald Run: 1,7 km long, beautiful sunny piste with curves.
- Reischlberg Run: 1,6 km long, charming slope for athletic skiers.
- Wenzelwiese Run: event arena, flood light for night skiing
- Rehberg Run: connecting lift to Schwarzenberg
- 1,2 km long, the favourite run of the kids and beginners, in the upper section there is a roofed magic carpet.
- Zwieselberg Run: FIS racing course (1,5 km) for giant slalom and slalom. In the lower part there are 3 alternatives: further on the FIS-course to the demanding black section or via the easy detour to the Family Run.
- Zwieselberg Family: recently developed ski-run with wonderful panoramic view to Reischlberg and Hochficht.
- Schwarzenberg Run: this 1,4 km long, beautifully developed piste leads from the Zwieselberg to the entrance of the Schwarzenberg 4-person chairlift.
Do you want to be part of the sport community of Benjamin Raich & Co - more information here